Kolo Promo Shoot

|
I had some great fun with Kolo yesterday afternoon at an unused school in Brixton. I know two of the members from a previous band but know nothing else about this new band. With no plan but a whole school to play with we just went for it.

We started off in the gym but my original idea didn't work the way I wanted it to, so we just tried a posed- line-up-against-the-wall-shoot.


Taken with a 50 inch softbox with SB900 camera right and high, plus 2 reflector boards I found in the school (1 left, 1 in front of the band).

We then went into the boys shower room where there had 4 individual shower cubicles. Perfect!


AlienBee1600 slightly camera right and high, plus reflector boards right and left.

After way to much fun a female photographer should have with a bunch of guys in a shower room, we moved into one of the hallways.




 AlienBee1600 bare from behind pointing upwards, plus a reflector board in front of the band.

Massive thanks you to Malcolm, Laurence, Viv and Kyla for helping me out!

Now who wants a shoot :) ?!

0 comments: